Best Laptops Under 900
Laptops can be classified into different categories on grounds of their operating system, technical specs, features, used technology, display sizes and the nature of use. If you are willing to buy an expensive laptop like under $900, then you should never do it at once. This may never let you pick the best and buy it. In fact, the buyers who want to buy advance laptops with latest technology under 900 should buy an all-round performance product. An All-Round performing laptop means the users can use it for official working, web development, programming, online and conventional business management, personal activities, using social media networks, communication and playing the video games.
You should never consider every expensive and latest laptop an all-rounder because many of latest brands do not support video games and some of the online activities. Some of expensive laptops are good for business and all types of activities, but their technical specs, RAM, graphic cards and other hardware do not support video games. Further, if you are a Live game streamer on YouTube, Twitch or any other platform, then you must buy a gaming laptop similar to game consoles. But, if you choose the laptop under 900 that comes with multiple features and specs, then this will meet your every requirement.
Contents of This Page
- 1 Passion to Buy Expensive Laptops:
- 2 Costly Laptops With Advance Features & Specs:
- 2.1 1) Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop MD760LL/B:
- 2.2 2) Dell Inspiron 17 – 5759 Pro Laptop Flagship Edition with 17.3 inch:
- 2.3 3) ASUS ZenBook UX303UA 13.3-Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop:
- 2.4 4) 2016 Newest Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Full HD Flagship High Performance Laptop:
- 2.5 5) MSI GL62 6QF 15.6″ Notebook for Gamers:
Passion to Buy Expensive Laptops:
Since last few years, the laptop users have developed a passion to buy and use expensive computers regardless their features, technical specs and benefits. Undoubtedly, the latest and costly laptops come with best hardware and software, but you still need to go through such products prior to select them to buy. In a general consideration, you can suppose for a while that all the laptops are similar in shapes, working, performance, use and features, however these are totally different by their designs, specs and display sizes. Rational and experienced buyers always set a budget and then initiate their search to find top rated laptops of world’s leading companies within their set budget.
Costly Laptops With Advance Features & Specs:
If someone of you is much interested to buy only expensive laptop, then definitely he/she must include technical specification and the advance features in his/her search. When you see a laptop of $850 with 500 hard drive, 8 GB of RAM and standard graphics and processor, then you should move ahead and see other products too that might have some advance and better specs. Internet can help you to find all types of the laptops under your desired prices. At the moment, you will read about the world’s best 5 laptops in coming product review session. These brands are made of Apple, Dell, Asus, Lenovo and MSI under the price of $900. Sure, you can also use these laptops to play video games, handle Live streaming of games on YouTube and Twitch as well as use these systems for personal and business activities.
1) Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop MD760LL/B:
Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/B 13.3 Inch laptop is a new machine that is available in 128GB and 256GB internal storage memory. You can use this product for a number of purposes including programming, software development, playing games and personal use. It is an expensive machine, but it is quite better and faster than all other laptops with maximum specs and features. It comes with several pros and cons that facilitate the buyers to understand performance and durability of such machines.
- Intel Dual Core i5 Processor ranges from 1.4 GHz to 2.7 GHz
- It also comes with a shared 3MB L3 cache.
- Onboard memory of the device is 4 GB with 1600 MHz capacity
- PCLE based 128 GB flash memory
- X Mavericks is the Operating System Apple has used in this machine.
- It offers users at least 12 hours battery life.
- The laptop has LED Backlit display with wider screen up to 13.3 inches and full HD resolution up to 1080p.
- Apple has used Intel HD 5000 graphic card to make its display better.
- Further, this MacBook owns all other sound, video, connectivity and networking options as other laptops are equipped with etc.
- This is a costly machine with limited internal storage and RAM.
- In this price, you can buy some better and advance laptops with modified specs.
- It has not optical drive.
2) Dell Inspiron 17 – 5759 Pro Laptop Flagship Edition with 17.3 inch:
Dell Inspiron 17 5759 Pro Core i7 Laptop is a newest machine by the company. It suits all those professionals and businessmen who have a budget of $900 and want to buy a machine within this fixed budget. You can buy it for a variety of purposes in which web programming, official use, business management, communication and Live streaming of video games are much famous activities. The device has following pros and cons that make it much well known machine among laptop fans.
- Sixth generation Intel Core i7 6500U 3.10 GHz processor with B MB cache
- Dual Rams each of 4 GB with 1600 MHz and one TB hard drive with 5400 RPM
- Big display up to 17.3 inches with Backlit and anti glare features
- 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Webcam, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Intel graphics, dual band, powerful sound system and stereo speakers
- Windows 10 with 64 bits downgradeable to Win 7
- Office 365 personal just for trial
- Beautiful design, look and slim shape etc.
- Expensive machine as it is under $900
- It is newest laptop and still not available in many countries.
3) ASUS ZenBook UX303UA 13.3-Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop:
Asus ZenBook UX303UA is a touch screen laptop with many new and advance components. Windows 10 of 64 bits in this machine attracts the viewers at first glance. This product is under a price of $900 and it fits all o your personal, official and business activities. Some of features, pros and cons of this machine have been enlisted below.
- Intel Core i5 6200U 2.3 GHz processor of 6th generation
- Backlit keyboard, Skylake, 8 GB RAM, Touch Screen Machine and 256 GB internal storage
- 3 inches 1920 x 1080p Backlit display
- GB Dual band 802.11AC, Bluetooth, DVD, 1.2 megapixel webcam, Wi-Fi, HDMI and USB ports
- One year international repairing warranty etc.
- Small display, but price is high.
- It has not numeric board at the side of keyboard.
4) 2016 Newest Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Full HD Flagship High Performance Laptop:
Lenovo Z70 Full HD Flagship laptop with high performance is a newest brand of 2016 that has been equipped with many of advance features, hardware and software compatibility. This machine is Intel Core i7 5500U and it comes with NVIDIA GT840 along with 2 GB graphic card. Further features of this laptop are;
- 2 GB dedicated graphic card, Intel Core i7 5500U 2.4 GHz to 3.0 GHz processor
- Wi-Fi 802.11AC, 720p Webcam, 1920 x 1080p display with 17.3″ screen size
- Improved dual speakers, DVD, HDMI, Bluetooth, USB ports and 8 GB Hybrid hard drive
- 16 GB RAM and 1 TB hard drive
- Windows 10 64 bits
- 6 hours battery timing etc.
- Not fit to carry everywhere and not suitable for traveling
- High priced, but bets machine.
5) MSI GL62 6QF 15.6″ Notebook for Gamers:
MIS is one of the top laptop making companies in the world. This brand always makes and sells creative, innovative and topnotch quality machines at high rates. MSI GL62 6QF is a 15.6″ machine with larger internal memory and additional hard drive of 128 GB. Pros and cons of this MSI laptop are;
- Intel Core i5 6300HQ Quad Core 2.3-3.2 GHz processor
- DDR4 16 GB RAM and 2 TB hard drive and 128 solid state drive
- Graphic card, optical drive, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB 3.0
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels and 15.6 inches display
- Windows 10 64 bits etc.
- Good for playing and streaming video games
- Expensive and it is not easily available everywhere.