Best Travel Laptop
Contents of This Page
Traveling with Best Laptops:
Most people consider the Smartphone like Samsung Galaxy, Note, Edge, Apple iPhone 6S and Plus are the best alternatives of laptops. But, you cannot give importance to these Smartphone over the laptops that are biggest and best technologies to be used for a wide range of activities and purposes. In general, Smartphone devices are good to check the status and do limited activities, but the laptops are perfect and complete system to use for business, personal activities, professional jobs and many more.
Majority of youngsters and matured people love to average sized machines which they can carry everywhere with them. Today, the trends of buying mini sized laptops are on peak because these are very best and most comfortable to carry with during the traveling. The laptop from 10.6 inch to 13.3 inch will be most appropriate and best for you to travel with. Secondly, these small sized machines can also be carry like a notebook and these products also have same technology, specs, features and benefits for the users.
Why Do You Need Small Sized Laptops?
It is easy and much comfortable for people to carry small laptops with lightweight. But, the heavy and larger laptops are not easy to carry with you when you are moving to other states or countries. Secondly, the small laptops can be used anywhere and anytime easily. While, when you are searching for the mini traveling laptops, then you should prefer only Apple, Dell, Acer, MSI, Asus, Lenovo and HP machines that are 100% satisfaction guaranteed and up to expectations. However, it is compulsory for the buyers to confirm necessary things, factors, hardware and software compatibility in these traveling products before to buy them.
Best Marketplace or Online Store to Buy Traveling Laptops:
Amazon and eBay both are world’s leading online stores where you can buy all types of laptops under the budget you can afford,.. If you have an easy access to Wal-Mart, then this will be another option for you buy the top rated and industry leading traveling laptops that will be best friend of you throughout your journey. Buyers must preview and go through deeply the pros and cons of top laptops for traveling prior to shop them.
1) Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/B 13.3 Inch Laptop:
Apple MacBook Air is an advance machine that has 13.3 inch screen size. Usually, this laptop suits all those who search for some traveling laptops. In these days, millions of the laptop users and fans prefer to buy this machine that owns 1.4 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB hard drive. Its processor can be upgraded up to 2.70 GHz through Turbo Boost Technology. This laptop in the world is well known for its battery life that is maximum 12 hours. This machine has been supported with Lithium Polymer battery that last longer, while the fast and high performance exhaust fan keep it cool. This machine is good for a number of activities, while it is much expensive in the markets. Intel HD 5000 graphic card and OS X Mavericks are two leading features of this MacBook Air.
- Intel Core Dual Core 1.4 GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.70 GHz
- 3 MB shared memory
- 4 GB RAM and 128 GB hard drive
- 3 inch LED Backlit display
- Glossy Widescreen with full HD resolution
- Intel HD 5000 graphic card
- OS X Mavericks
- Lithium Polymer
- 11 to 12 hours battery timing
- Easily portable and best for traveling
- Webcam, Bluetooth, WLAN, VGA 1, LAN, USB ports and HDMI etc.
- Much expensive, but really amazing laptop to travel with
- Apple has not used optical drive in this machine.
- It may heat p your legs if used at room temperature.
2) Toshiba CB35-B3340 Chromebook 13.3 Inch (Intel Celeron):
Although, Toshiba is not leading laptop manufacturer, but it is very efficient and well known to make the machines that are used indoor as well as outdoor. Most people love to small sized laptops for their traveling. Toshiba CB35 B3340 is an inexpensive laptop with 4 GB RAM and 16 GB SSD, but this limited memory does not mean that it is less performing machine. Usually, this product is helpful for businessmen to stay connected with the world and their businesses when they are away from their countries. That is why; Toshiba has used very limited specs and storage drives in this machine. You need to go through following pros and cons of this laptop before to order.
- 4 GB RAM
- 16 GB SSD for internal storage
- 9 hours battery timing
- Google Chrome Operating System
- 3 inch friendly screen size
- Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 GHz processor
- Quick Office Editor or Google Docs
- Intel HD graphic card
- IPS resolution display 1920 x 1080p etc.
- Not equipped with optical drive
- Very cheap, but hard drive is extremely low.
3) Samsung Chromebook 2 Laptop 11.6 Inch:
Samsung Chromebook 2 is a slim laptop with beautiful look and more appealing design. Usually, this machine owns 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, Intel Celeron 2.16 GHz processor that can easily be upgraded and 11.6 inch smart screen. You can pick it like your notebook and move everywhere. While, the battery timing of this machine is almost 9 hours that is enough for travelers. Furthermore, Samsung has added Google Chrome OS, Intel HD graphic chip and Lithium Polymer battery. It has no media drive, but you can play songs and videos through USB flash that is compatible with the laptop.
- 2 GB of RAM along with 16 GB SSD
- Intel Celeron processor up to 2.16 GHz
- 6 inch display size with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- LED Lit screen
- Google Chrome OS
- Intel integrated HD graphics
- Lithium Polymer battery
- 9 hours battery life
- Lightweight laptop with best choice to travel with it etc.
- Very limited space of RAM and internal memory
- It has no option of optical drive.
- Most of usual hardware and software.