Best Laptop For The Money
Contents of This Page
Why You Buy Expensive Laptops?
Most people buy the laptops at high prices because they know the market value of these machines falls gradually over the time. So, when they want to sell their laptops, they will get some good cost. It means they save their money by purchasing expensive and top quality machines. However, if you save your money on buying laptops, then you will get economical machines that will have low prices. Thus, low priced machines will automatically view a quick fall in their market values.
Sure, you should prefer the high priced laptops to save your capital in form of the top rated and world’s leading machines. In current, there are many companies that make the laptops with advance specs and technology from $200 to $15,000. Buyers should evaluate their needs and then find a product that can provide them what they are actually hunting for. In next, they should search the best laptops under their set budgets that is completely possible.
A List of Compiled 3 Best Laptops for Money:
It becomes simple, easy and convenient for buyers when they view just nominated laptops somewhere to choose any of these. Suppose, you have a list of 3 best machines and you can select anyone of these easily. Customers have to go through all basic, advance and specific details of these laptops and then decide which they should buy. Just 3 universally well known machines have been given below with their pros and cons.
1) ASUS ZenBook UX305UA 13.3-Inch Laptop:
Asus ZenBook UX305UA is one of the best laptops in the world that do not lose their market value over the time. It is the best product of 6th Generation with modified hardware and software. Further, Asus has loaded it with 8 GB RAM, 256 GB hard drive, Intel Core i5 6200U 2.3 GHz processor, Windows 10 as Operating System and 13.3 inch display. Further, this innovative machine for money owns 1.2 Megapixel webcam with 720p HD resolution, Lithium ion 4 cell battery, 10 hours battery life with single recharge and all types of the networking and hardware compatible functions.
In addition, this 6th Generation laptop owns all basic networking features, specs and functions. You can use it everywhere and also carry with you during a traveling. Its screen size will keep you comfortable to use it outdoor and in your car.
- Anti glare 13.3 inch Matte display size that offers 170 degree viewing angle
- 6th Generation laptop with advance features
- It has been installed with Windows 10 64 Bits OS.
- 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB hard disk space
- Intel Core i5 6200U 2.3 GHz processor with faster speed and extraordinary performance
- Turbo Boost Technology available
- Powerful battery with 10 hours usage timing
- Webcam 720p HD 1.2 MP
- Bluetooth, LAN, WLAN, Headphone jack, stereo speakers and exhaust to control temperature etc.
- It has not any DVD or CD drive.
- Insufficient hard drive
- Expensive and not affordable by students and average income people.
- Limited warranty of just 1 year.
2) Dell XPS13 13.3-Inch Full HD WLED Backlit Infinity Display Ultrabook:
Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook is the slimmest product of the company that surprises laptop fans by its 15 hours battery life. In fact, most of buyers consider it nothing except a joke because they believe it is impossible to use a laptop up to 15 consecutive hours with single recharge. Anyway, it does not matter how much powerful its battery is, but it is important to note that it has been loaded with strongest OS system that is Windows 8.1 64 Bits version. Secondly, it comes with Intel HD 5500 graphic card, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB hard drive.
It is also world’s best and first 13.3 inch Infinity display laptop that is supported with WLED Backlit display with Full HD 1920 by 1080 pixel resolution. Usually, it is the bestselling product of Dell in 2016. This laptop is also a lightweight with just 2.6 lbs, while it comes with all original accessories a warranty of 6 months on the machine. Intel Core i5 5200U 2.2 GHz processor makes it extra fast, high performance and superb machine for a wide range of uses. Although, this is a high priced laptop by Dell, but its shape, appealing design and lightweight body do not let the buyers escape and leave it without purchasing it.
- Superb quality and wonderful machine of 5th Generation with unique, creative and innovative design
- Lightweight just 2.6 Lbs
- 4 GB RAM & 128 GB internal memory
- Intel Core i5 5200U 2.20 GHz processor
- 3 inch WLED Backlit screen with infinity display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution
- HD Intel 5500 graphic card
- 15 hours long lasting battery
- Windows 8.1 64 Bits Operating System etc.
- Much expensive laptop
- Very limited hard drive space
- No DVD drive is included.
- Unbelievable battery life that seems a lie.
3) Toshiba CB35-A3120 13.3-Inch Chromebook:
Toshiba CB35 A3120 is a bets Chromebook with 13.3 inch HD IPS display. It has been equipped with webcam, Bluetooth, USB ports, WLAN, VGA, Intel HD graphic card, LAN, Microphone jack and high performance processor. Further, it owns 4 GB RAM and 16 GB flash storage. It has no DVD burner or drive, while its price is quite low which everyone can afford. This brand suits people who always travel abroad. Battery timing of this machine is 9 hours that is really incredible.
- Fully integrated HD Intel graphic card
- 3 inch TrueBrite display with LED Backlit screen and full HD 1920 by 1080 pixels resolution
- Lithium Polymer battery with 3 cells
- 9 hours battery time
- Google Chrome as Operating System
- 4 GB RAM & 16 GB eMMC flash memory for storage
- Intel Celeron Dual Core N2840 2.16 GHz processor
- Appealing design and slim shape
- Best for traveling
- Economical and easily affordable by everyone etc.
- Toshiba has not loaded any DVD or CD drive in this machine.
- Limited and insufficient internal storage
- It may have battery timing issues at usual temperature or in hot summer.