Best Top 5 Samsung Laptops
Contents of This Page
- 1 Samsung Electronics & Laptops:
- 2 Samsung Machines in Comfortable Sizes:
- 3 World’s Leading Laptops Made by Samsung Electronics:
- 3.1 1) Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus Newest NP940X3G-K05US 13.3″ Laptop 13.3″ QHD:
- 3.2 2) Samsung 13.3″ NP940X3G-S03US ATIV Book 9 Plus Laptop 13.3 inch:
- 3.3 3) Samsung 12.2 Inch ATIV Book 9 Laptop:
- 3.4 4) Samsung Newest Edition 2016 Chromebook 2 11.6 Inch Laptop:
- 3.5 5) Samsung NP940X3G-K04US ATIV Book 9 Plus13.3-Inch Touchscreen Laptop:
Samsung Electronics & Laptops:
Samsung Electronics is a popular company founded in and owned by South Korea. This company in the beginning made and sold a number of music hardware, products and electronics like television. Later on, it started making laptops that became much famous and bestselling brands for several years. Recently, Samsung laptops are widely used for personal activities like using social media networks, chat, communication and video calling. While, many of Samsung laptops are also being excessively used around the world for professional and business working. Almost, 65% Samsung laptop users prefer these machines to play video games and programming.
While, rest of 35% users use Samsung machines for a number of purposes in which entertainment and business uses are included. There is a tough competition among Acer, Dell, Samsung, Toshiba, HP and Lenovo. Samsung is struggling in global markets, but it is making successfully the best laptops for its customers. Nowadays, if you are interested to buy Samsung machines, then you need to focus on specific guidelines. First of all, you have to confirm the hard drive, RAM sizes, processor type, graphic card, display quality, resolution, networking hardware and software and the battery timing that is most important factor to be checked.
Samsung Machines in Comfortable Sizes:
This is a big fact of Samsung laptops that they are mostly purchased and used by professional people, especially the travelers who stay abroad for businesses. Samsung laptops are available from 10.1 inches to 17.3 inches, but the most of customers like 12, 13.3 and 14 inches machines that are easy to carry and travel with. On the other side, when you are going to buy Samsung machines, then you have to look at specific factors and hardware of these products. Your main focus should be on battery, design, size, HD resolution, hard drive capacity, RAM space, processor and price of these Samsung laptops.
World’s Leading Laptops Made by Samsung Electronics:
Samsung is not a new laptop maker in the world. It has been manufacturing these machines for a long time. Today, buyers always visit a number of websites to read about the pros and cons of famous Samsung machines before to buy. Here, the reviews of best 5 Samsung laptops have been enlisted in detail for your convenience.
1) Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus Newest NP940X3G-K05US 13.3″ Laptop 13.3″ QHD:
Samsung ATIVE Book 9 is a splendid innovation with its remarkable features, top performance, extra speed and long lasting durability. Battery backup arrests the attention of professionals and businessmen. It includes following pros and cons.
- OS (64 Bits): Windows 8.1
- Lithium Polymer battery up to 7.5 hours
- 3 inch smart and flat display
- QHD 3200 by 1800p resolution
- Ten finger multi touch support
- 4th Generation laptop
- Intel Core i7 4500U 1.70 GHz processor
- Boosting up to 3.0 GHz
- Comfortable and easy to carry
- 256 GB internal storage capacity
- 8 GB of RAM to make it faster
- Intel HD graphics 4400
- HDMI, USB, audio input, Bluetooth, LAN, webcam and WLAN etc.
- Much costly Samsung laptop
- Processor is limited.
- No CD or DVD drive has been supported.
2) Samsung 13.3″ NP940X3G-S03US ATIV Book 9 Plus Laptop 13.3 inch:
It is 13.3 inch anti glare display machine that makes you very comfortable and easy in all of your working. Usually, it has 1.60 GHz processor, 128 GB hard drive and 8 GB RAM. In addition, the laptop has been supported with following specs, pros and cons.
- 3 inch LED touch screen laptop
- HD resolution is 3200 x 1800p
- Intel Core i5 processor up to 4500U 1.60 GHz
- Technology up to 2.60 GHz
- 128 GB hard disk capacity
- 8 GB RAM
- Win 8.1 64 Bits OS
- Intel HD 4400 Graphic card
- Li-ion battery that gives 7.5 hours backup
- Good for outdoor and in traveling uses etc.
- Unsatisfactory hard disk space
- Laptop has no media drive; CD or DVD
- This laptop is a high priced.
3) Samsung 12.2 Inch ATIV Book 9 Laptop:
This is a mini Book of 12.2 inch display that comes with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB hard disk storage. It generally, it is expensive one, but it supports programming, games, professional use and business working.
- Intel Core processor M 5Y31 0.90 GHz
- Intel HD graphic card is included.
- 256 SSD for internal storage
- 8 GB RAM
- 2 inch smart and friendly display size
- HD 2560 by 1600p resolution
- LED Lit screen
- Windows 8.1 OS
- Windows 10 upgraded available
- LiPo battery type
- 5 hours backup after removing adapter etc.
- Overall best machine, but expensive
- It does not include CD or DVD drive.
- Internal memory is not sufficient for business and professional uses.
4) Samsung Newest Edition 2016 Chromebook 2 11.6 Inch Laptop:
This one is a newest edition of 2016 that is very economical. It has been equipped with 4 GB RAM, 16 GH SSD storage and 1.90 GHz processor. Although, these specs are very limited, but these are enough for business, personal and home uses.
- 90 GHz processor Samsung Octa 5800 (Exynos)
- Google Docs or Quick-Office editor availability to share MS Office files
- 16 GB SSD
- 4 GB RAM DDR3L
- 6 inch anti glare screen
- HD 1366 by 768 pixels resolution quality
- LED Backlit screen
- OS: Chrome
- It is fit to carry in traveling
- Lithium-Polymer battery with 8 hours performance in every recharge
- Very economical and affordable for everyone, $349.99 etc.
- No CD or DVD drive
- Limited speed of processor just 1.90 GHz
- Extremely low spaced RAM & hard drive.
5) Samsung NP940X3G-K04US ATIV Book 9 Plus13.3-Inch Touchscreen Laptop:
This is a touch screen laptop that has a powerful battery support which lasts for 7.5 hours for every recharge. It comes with some accessories, while it owns 256 GB hard drive, 8 GB RAM and 1.80 GHz processor.
- 80 GHz Intel Core i7 4500U processor supported
- 256 SSD and 8 GB RAM
- 3 inch LED display
- Quality HD 3200 by 1800 pixels resolution is available.
- Touch screen laptop
- Intel 4400 HD graphic card
- LiPo battery that lasts for 7.5 hours
- Windows 8.1 64 Bits version
- It suits all types of uses, even playing games etc.
- Very expensive machine that is not easily affordable by low income buyers and students.
- It has no DVD or CD drive to give another entertainment option.
- Internal storage memory is insufficient.